Monday, October 15, 2012

When you have a problem who do you talk to? Why?

When I have a problem I talk to either my sisters or my very good friend Marilyn. I talk to these people in my time of need because they are very understanding of most of the things I go through. Also, I feel like no matter what I tell them they won't judge me. Some things I tell them I feel like other people will never understand or will probably laugh in my face. These people are my support system and without them and God I'd probably be worse off . I think that having at least three people in your life you can trust and tell anyhting is very important and I hope that a lot of people do. I know that these three people will most likely be in my life for a long time and that they'll always be there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment