Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What is the best birthday present you could receive?

The best birthday present I could receive would be to meet Justin Bieber. This would be the best birthday present because I really love Justin Bieber. I feel like when I meet him, we would both be so happy.  He and I would have so much fun together.We would probably spend the whole day together and he would take me shopping. We would spend part of our day in the Gucci store and another part of the day in the Louis Vouitan store. After we're done shopping he would realize that there aren't enough hours in the day to do every thing we wanted to do so he would decide to spend two extra days with me. The next day we would catch a plane to New York and spend some time shopping there too. But before all that we would have breakfast at Tiffany's. After making sure we went to Barny's,  New York, I would suggest we go to Madison Square Garden and he would be happily to oblige. Justin and I would spend the night in one of the most beautiful hotels in the world and during the night we would sing songs with each other. The last day we spent together I would give Justin my number and he would add me on Facebook, his real page, not the one you like or subscribe. Finally, he and I would take a lot of pictures together and probably make a Youtube video that was really funny. That is my idea of the best birthday present and I really hope that happens before suddenly I stop being in love with him, but most likely I'll always love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment