Monday, October 29, 2012

If you could have been someone in history, who would you have been?

If I could be anyone in history I would be Marilyn Monroe. I would be her because I think she is very beautiful not just on the  outside but the inside as well. I know I never knew her and I never will, but  from her quotes it just seems like she was a good person. I feel like she was very confident and wasn't afraid of what she looked like because she knew she was beautiful. She also wasn't the skinniest girl in the world and people knew that and didn't care. I really love her acting skills and her singing voice. Another reason I would be her is I would like to see how it was to live back then. It would be interesting to have the cutest clothes in that era, or have people tell me I was "the bees knees". I think I would be really happy. Marilyn Monroe is was a really beautiful person and to be her for at least a week would be so fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment