Thursday, October 4, 2012

What is your favorite month? Why?

My favorite month is April. This is my favorite month because my birthday is in that month, the weather is beautiful during that month, and MOST of the time Easter is in that month. My birthday is April 8th and whenever that day comes around everything seems to fall into place. It's not my favorite day but, it's a very good one. Also, when I say the weather is beautiful I mean when the sun is out it's never too hot, and when it rains the days are calm, gloomy, and dark and I really like that. For me that's great weather. Another thing is that Easter falls mostly in April and that's one of my favorite holidays because of the bright colors and the happiness about the great ressurection day. I feel like in my life time nothing has ever gone wrong for me in April, at least not anything too tragic. I love April and I will most likely always love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment