Sunday, October 7, 2012

If you could give any gift in the world, what would you give and to whom?

If  I could give any gift in the world I would give cancer patients a cure for their disease. I chose this because I've seen it take a person's life before and it really hurts. If it hurts the person who's not even suffering, you can only imagine how the patient is hurting. I would never wish that disease on anyone. I know if I were to do this it would take the longest time, but every step of the way would be worth it. The cure wouldn't just be helping the patient but it would also probably help their family and people around them who care about their life. I feel like if I were to do this, my life would be fully accomplished  Every time I saw a child who was suffering from lukemia smile when they hear their disease is gone or see someone's mother cry tears of joy when she's found she's been cured  I would know that what I had done and what other people had done to help me get that far would be worth so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment