Thursday, October 4, 2012

What is your favorite song and why?

My favorite song is "We Are Never Ever getting Back Together" by Taylor Swift. This is my favorite song because I love the meaning behind it and how she's so blunt about what she feels about this guy and their relationship. Also I love it because her voice sounds very melodic and beautiful the entire song. This song just makes me happy whenever I hear it and it dosn't matter what I'm doing  or where I'm at. Adding to this, I love how she took a chance by switching her sound up for this song and making it different from anything she's ever done before. I love pretty much every song Taylor Swift puts out because she writes all her own songs, she's not afraid to tell the guy in the relationship how she feels and, they always have a catchy tune about them. I really look up to Taylor Swift and oddly I look up to this song because everything she says to back up the main idea is so true. I am sure that this song will be my favorite for a long time.

1 comment: