Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Shopping Night at Target

For me the shopping night at Target went really well. I think it started being good when we got there and I received two hundred dollars to buy things. As I was looking through the items I saw my old best friend Perla. It had been a really long time since I seen her and I missed her alot. We shopped together for a little while after that but then she had to go so I was left on my own. It was actually very peaceful and I found a lot of things for family. Things such as baby clothes for upcoming niece, clothes for my little brother, and jewelry for my sister. I also, for myself, got some black wedges, a nice hipster bag, and a retro purple water bottle. I'm really happy with the outcome of the shopping trip and I hope we get to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment