Monday, January 21, 2013

What is something you dislike about yourself?

Something I really dislike about myself is the fact that I seem to never be able to reach my goals. I don't know if this is because I don't believe in myself or I don't try hard enough. Whenever I make a goal, in the beginning I'm always so confident and I can see good things happening in the future, but after about day two I start to get lazy and almost forget about the goal. I feel as if the goals I''ve made in the past have  probably not been important enough to me and when I make them in the future that's a very important feature I should focus on. I really hope that the next time I make a goal I have sincere help from someone who actually cares and is able to help me fulfill it.

1 comment:

  1. Awee megan well i really hope that one day you are able to achieve this. Im here if you ever need anything

    ReplyDelete