Thursday, January 17, 2013

Should the United States help countries like Haiti and Japan recover after a disaster?

Yes, I think the United States should help countries like Haiti and Japan after a disaster because it's the right thing to do. I feel this way because when disasters happen, no matter to who, that person or persons needs whatever help they can get. Also, I feel it would be right to INVEST in something like that other than some things us Americans could live without. Another reason I feel this way is if some disaster were to happen to a REGION in the United States we would want other countries to help us. I feel like the majority of people in our country are good hearted, caring people and they would all be in favor of helping another country. This would be easily seen if a SURVEY were given out to the citizens here. At the end of the day when someone or a large group of people needs help the best thing to do would be to lend a helping hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment